Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
DOGS & CATS LOVERS Pet Supply Frontline Pet Products Cat Bed Dog Training Pet Insurance Frontline Flea Bird House Dog Obedience Training
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Hi everyone :))))

I have decided to buy a crate for my dog, I think that it’s quite comfortable when you are out. But I am looking for soft crates, which will be convenient for my dog. How you recommend me this soft crates. Here is the link. I will wait for other suggestions also :)))
https://petlem.com/best-soft-dog-crates/

VETERINARY EDUCATION Veterinary School Online Veterinary Degree Online Bachelor Degree Online Distance Degree Online Master Degree Online Online Courses MBA Degree Online Online School Associate Degree Online

Animal-Lover-21, I can’t advise you about soft crates, as our dog doesn’t have one (any sort of crate). I value your contributions to this forum, but no more links to petlem(dot)com, please. You have made plenty of links to that site before, and it is an affiliate to Amazon.