Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
DOGS & CATS LOVERS Pet Supply Frontline Pet Products Cat Bed Dog Training Pet Insurance Frontline Flea Bird House Dog Obedience Training
Sign in to follow this  
davidtrump

Cat Behaviorist Reviews - How Mieshelle Nagelschneider Solves Cat Issues

Well, I’m pleased to report that, to my shock, Toby actually pooped in the box the day I started following your plan for him and he hasn’t made a mistake since. I feel like this was so easy, that it’s almost unbelievable. I didn’t have to add or even move the litter boxes just as you said I wouldn’t. So what is your secret? My neighbor is going to call you now too. Evidently, I’m not crazy anymore for hiring a cat behaviorist! I will schedule our last call in a couple weeks. Thanks again and I hope your Costa Rica trip study was fabulous. Thank you for helping the cats of the world and their cat people too”. Best Regards, Toby & Chloe Cat – Steve S.  California

Our Clinic Testimonials Save Feline Lives.

Since the consultation with you on 8/24, we have made some great strides! Not one accident outside the box in over a week! All the kitties are using (advice removed) and I have not had to use any (advice removed)…this is huge! I have also been working on changing them all over to the (advice removed) you recommended, and that is proving to be their least favorite change. I will make it gradual so that I don’t stress them out. I have also put (advice removed) out for them, and (advice removed) different areas of the house. I double checked with the vet on Butter’s urine culture and it was clean so we aren’t putting her back on the prescription diet. She has finished the antibiotics and she is acting like she feels better, too. Charlie has also refrained from his inappropriate behavior. I have put a small, washable mat at the back door and he has not “marked” it. So, it looks like we may be another success story for you…YEA! Thanks again for the great advise and I’ll give you another update in a week or so”. Vivienne B. and Charlie, Clara, Fred, Dora, Butter, The Amazing Dottie M, and Liberty Page.  Vivienne B. New York, New York

litter-box.jpg

VETERINARY EDUCATION Veterinary School Online Veterinary Degree Online Bachelor Degree Online Distance Degree Online Master Degree Online Online Courses MBA Degree Online Online School Associate Degree Online
Sign in to follow this